L.J. Smith Spiral Stairways Feature...
1) Every baluster has a double-end wood screw installed in the bottom which is easily and quickly inserted into pre-drilled treads.
2) The underside of the treads and risers provide a clean, finished look. Note: the riser cutout design rejects a 4" sphere ball.
3) Profiled handrail is pre-drilled to easily accept our pin top balusters.
4) The miter returned end of each tread is finished with a decorative trim bracket and cove moulding which are curved to match the radius of the spiral stairway.
5) Treads and risers fit snugly to the center pole leaving no undesirable gaps.
We have many handrail and baluster combinations from which to choose for your spiral stairway. Make your baluster selection from the wood or iron styles shown below. Then select a handrail - the corresponding handrails are shown above the balusters with which they can be used.
If you are interested in getting a wood spiral stairway quote, see our spiral stairway quote form.